As COVID continues to cancel Travel plans to other countries, Tony and I took the time to spend a week at the beach with my parents in Ocean City, NJ. I recently did a blog post on OCNJ and shared a ton of my favorites. You can check it out here.
I wanted to share today a vacation round up on the blog of what we did during the week!
- Sticky Buns from Mallons.
- Eagles Game at Charlies // The best neighborhood bar in Somers Point.
- Shopping on Asbury Ave // My favorites are Heritage and 7th Street Surf Shop.
- Iced Lattes from Drip and Scoop.
- Painted Pumpkins at Glazed Over.
- Beach Day.
- Rented Bikes to Ride on the Boardwalk.
- Coffee at Drip and Scoop.
- Brown’s Donuts- These are a can’t miss during a week at OCNJ.
- Lunch at the Anchorage Tavern in Somers Point.
- Dinner at The Crab Trap in Somers Point.
- A visit to Local, the best gym on the island.
- Cold Brew at Ocean City Coffee Co.
- Lunch at the Princeton in Avalon NJ.
- Wine Tasting at Cape May Winery.
- Brews at Cape May Brewing Co. The Crushing’ It.
- Brunch at Dockside Kitchen right on the Bay.
- Hard Rock Casino for dinner and gambling!
- Nauti Donuts // This was our first time here. It was similar to Duck Donuts where you pick your toppings on your donuts. Yum! They also had cold brew with pumpkin flavoring.
- Manco Manco Pizza, because you can’t come to OCNJ without getting Manco Manco // Tony and I love this pizza so much we would drive from Baltimore just to have it!
- Ice Cream from Kohr Bros // They had a pumpkin cinnamon swirl. It was out of this world! Best Pumpkin ice cream I have ever had.
- Shrivers Salt Water Taffy // I love to do the pick your own so I can get all the Vanilla and Peanut Butter flavors.
- Johnson’s Popcorn // Always make sure to ask for the lid off, it will give you more popcorn.
- A great walk on the boardwalk!
- Mini Golf!