OCNJ is the beach town I grew up going to, and it’s still my favorite to go back and visit! Sharing my favorites with you guys today.
- Manco and Manco Pizza // You will never find a better pie down the shore. It is to die for. I will drive from Baltimore just for this pizza. They have three locations on the boardwalk and one in Somers Point.
- Browns // One of the most classic places for breakfast in town. And don’t forget to get a donut or two while you are there.
- Sunrise Cafe // One of my favorites for breakfast. You probably won’t want to leave until you buy one of their coffee mugs.
- Ocean City Coffee Co. // Strolling on Asbury or on the boardwalk, Ocean City Coffee Co. has a spot for you. Their 9th and Boardwalk location is my favorite. Total beach coffee shop vibes.
- Drip & Scoop // Sweet tooth? They’ve got it covered. From lattes, to ice cream, and donuts. Their donuts remind me of funnel cake which makes them that much better.
- The Crab Trap // Right before the bridge to OCNJ is the Crab Trap in Somers Point. If you have never had their crab soup, I highly recommend. Ocean City is a dry town, but Somers Point isn’t so most nights we have dinner right outside of Ocean City so that we can enjoy a cocktail.
- Crabby Jacks // Looking for casual dinner on the water, this place is located right behind The Crab Trap and its a perfect pier bar for apps and drinks.
- Heritage Surf Shop // In need of a new pair of rainbows or sunbum sunscreen to get you through the week? This is your go to place. I actually started shopping at the Margate location first, but the OC location is a bit larger!
- Island Gypsy // A newer shop that is perfect for any twenty something. All the pieces are on trend and the vibe inside is great.
- 7th Street Surf Shop // I most definitely have been shopping here since high school and it is still just that good.
3 thoughts on “Ocean City NJ”
Nice job!! 😘
Great job on this post! Bob Harley 856-673-8764 email@example.com