For anyone that has to celebrate their Birthday in quarantine I definitely feel for you! You can’t go to dinner at your favorite restaurant. You can’t have drinks at your favorite cocktail bar. You can’t have a big get together with all of your friends. But its okay! We are in this together.
I just celebrated my Birthday on April 16th and I still had a BLAST! My husband created a Birthday Wonderland that was so perfect in every way!
Here are the FIVE things we did to make my birthday a blast!
- Decorations! Just because you can’t have anyone over doesn’t mean you shouldn’t decorate.
- Signature Cocktail! I made a Birthday Cake Cocktail. Yum!
- Ordered dinner for take out from an amazing restaurant and put it on real plates to make it seem like we were really there!
- Flowers! Because what birthday is complete without flowers!
- Zoom! We planned a virtual birthday party, full of cocktail sipping and games! We downloaded a party pack of jackbox games to play with friends!
Decorations: Shop them here
Dinner & Dessert:
Sharing a few more photos from the day!