This is a special blog post with tips from a therapist, and amazing Friend, Myleah Diehl.
A few tips on how to focus on your mental health during COVID-19.
1. Focus on things that are within your control.
2. Keep yourself busy-do things you’ve been meaning to do but haven’t had the time.
3. Meditation. Try the Stay Calm app, it uses guided meditation. It’s the best known way to increase memory capacity.
4. Do what makes you happy! Organize your closet. Go for a walk. Bake!
5. Take this time to better yourself, do research, read books, continue your education, or whatever you are interested in.
xoxo, Kate & Myleah