Five Ingredient Spicy Chicken Chili:
If you are looking for an easy meal to make while you are quarantined, you have found one! And all the ingredients you will find in stock at the grocery store.
What you’ll need:
- Chicken- I used frozen tenderloins because that is all the grocery store had.
- Bush’s Southern Style White Beans
- Fire Roasted Salsa Style Tomatoes
- Taco Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
1. First place your chicken in the crock pot
2. Cover with beans.
3. Next add in tomatoes.
4. Then add a splash of Taco Sauce.
5. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
6. When the chicken is fully cooked, it will shred easily. Shred chicken, then cook for another 30 minutes.
7. Top with shredded cheese and you are ready to eat!
Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: Approximately 6 Hours
Total Time: 6 Hours and 10 Minutes
I hope you enjoy! Stay safe and stay home!