Starting a new series all about TikTok. If you are on TikTok you know there is always something new and trendy going on that is either a DIY or something TikTok made you buy. Sharing those here!
If you don’t watch TikTok that is totally okay! I will share with you all you need to know about the trend in my post.
Today I’m sharing with you the Bleach Tie Dye. It’s super easy!
What you need:
- Bleach of any kind. I used spray bleach cleaner for ease.
- Rubber Bands
- Rubber Gloves
- Shop everything you need here
- Take any old shirts that you want to tie dye. I chose a black shirt, a grey, and a pink. You can also buy cheap sweatshirts to do this with if you don’t have anything at home that you want to dye.
- Wet your shirts and ring them dry.
- Pinch the middle of the shirt, and swirl it, then rubber band the shirt. 3-6 rubber bands is enough.
- Spray with bleach. Make sure you go heavy! I thought I went really heavy, but some of my shirts I wish I went even more heavy on. (Learning for next time!)
- Let sit for 20 minutes
- Remove rubber bands
- Wash & Dry.
- Enjoy! 🙂
I was totally a fan of this TikTok trend and would recommend. I plan on doing it again soon! The sweatshirt in my photo below I actually did not like at all before I did this. The color was bland, I didn’t love how it fit, and I honestly only wore it one time. I had it in the donate pile but I was able to save it and make it a million times better than. After bleaching I cropped it and now the style and the fit is perfect!
Check out this link for my TikTok of the Bleach Tie Dye.
Have you tried this trend? Let me know what you think!