Holiday Cookie Season is one of my favorite times of year. When Tony and I toured our Evergreene Home for the first time the first thing I said when we walked into the kitchen was WOW I can’t wait to bake Christmas Cookies on that counter.
I wanted to share with you one of my favorite cookies for the Holiday Season, that of course include sprinkles! Hope you Enjoy!
Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2–1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare baking pans.
- In a large mixing bowl or a stand mixer, cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar on medium speed. Add the vanilla and egg, beating on low until all mixed together. Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar, and beat on low speed. Last add the sprinkles. Beat just until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to place on baking pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Want to bake in a kitchen like mine? Come and be my neighbor! Stop by the model home open 7 days a week to see all the different options. Come be my neighbor! Evergreene Homes is currently offering $20,000 towards Closing Costs! Stop in to Brewers Crossing to learn more. Or check them out online here.