To my amazing friend Becca, I wish you the happiest birthday. I am so very thankful to have had you in my life since we were little kids. I am so sorry that 28 has to be celebrated in such a scary world, but I would like to thank you for all the amazing things you have taught me over the years!
Here are 5 things you taught me about life.
- Do what makes you happy! Life is full of choices and it is too short to make a choice that won’t give you happiness.
- You don’t have to have a full face of make up to leave the house every day. You are beautiful just being you!
- Chase your dreams! No matter where in the world they take you.
- Travel is good for the soul. There is always time to travel.
- Don’t use the curling wand on your hair every day! Stop frying your hair, you don’t need to wash and curl every single day.
- LIVE LIFE IN COLOR!